Chaperones Updated Info:
This year's 10 chaperones travelling to NYC with 68 students will be:
- Jeff MacQuarrie (lead chaperone) [cell >> 506-547-5298] [email >> email@example.com]
- Patrick Connolly [cell >> 506-252-6776]
- Angela Knowles [cell >> 506-252-7170]
- Julie LaPointe
- Stacy Hickey-Buraglia
- Nisha Ellis-Silver
- Kenleigh Drysdale
- Sabrina Van der Pluijm
- Gay Knowles
- Nora Cunnison
Chaperones Initial Info:
- The number of chaperones we take depends on the total number of students going.
- In 2023, we have 68 student forms handed in and 2 teachers going who are counted as chaperones (Jmac & Alysa Collins).
- With a total of 78 people travelling, it means 2 buses (Coach Atlantic - Maritime Bus).
- Adhering to travel guidelines, we will likely have room for 10 parent chaperones.
- Chaperones are required to pay a rate of $900 to cover costs of activities, event tickets, hotels, etc.
- Chaperones are usually placed in hotel rooms in pairs.
- We would like to have at least a couple of chaperones with a nurse background and/or First Aid training on each bus in case of emergencies or illness.
- Looking for responsible but calm individuals who would be comfortable in large crowds and city.
- Experience being to NYC before is a bonus.
- There will be a lot of walking involved so please make sure you are up for that as well.
- We would really like chaperones to be involved in some aspect of a fundraiser, music or art activities, the musical, or assisting the overall departments in some way throughout the remainder of this school year.
- Please leave your name with Jmac before leaving this evening or contact me at another time soon if interested.